In addition to specific limitations with respect to usage of the file system and submitting jobs, there are some general usage guidelines to which we expect ARCC HPC users to abide:
- Users may not share their account access information (i.e., ssh keys and passphrase);
- If a user account is compromised, users must notify ARCC system administrators as soon as this is discovered;
- Users will not install software into their general locations unless it is properly licensed;
- Users will not use excessive computational and memory resources on the login nodes -- serious computation should be reserved to the compute blades and requested via the compute blades;
- Users will keep informed of technical and policy changes by reading the announcements supplied on the ARCC website and via the users email list;
- Technical questions and problems should be reported to arc...@ist.ucf.edu (Click on "..." to reveal the address).